Welcome to the NEW AbilityOneCatalog.com! We've redesigned the website to improve your experience while browsing AbilityOne products.

Home | Office Supplies | Clipboards | Aluminum Clipboard

Aluminum Clipboard

Skilcraft brand logo
Product Option
Green leaf icon
These clipboards are ideal for use in medical facilities, offices and public areas. Heavy-duty aluminum construction clipboard has a 5-1/2" corrosion-resistant metal clip that expands up to one inch. Made from 68% post-consumer material and 23% pre-consumer recycled; total recycled is 91%. Recycled aluminum uses 95% less energy to produce and emits 95% less carbon dioxide during manufacturing.
Please select from product options to view item specifications
Please select from product options to view item documentation